Next Event: Cancelled
We regret to announce that the OSS Event planned for Aug.14.2021 has been cancelled in the name of public health. REFUNDS: Every customer that purchased an advance ticket or reserved a table has already been issued a full refund.
This decision was made out of our concern for the greater good. SEVERAL FACTORS influenced this decision:
- The spread of the more contagious DELTA VARIANT presents us with new information and challenges.
- The fact that EVEN VACCINATED persons may carry and transmit high viral loads.
- The concerning information published in the recent CDC Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report (MMWR).
- Published evidence: Vaccine Breakthrough Infections are Associated with Large Public Gatherings.
- The recent announcement from The City of Atlanta and Mayor Bottoms’ Executive Orders.
- Our desire to AVOID creating an unsafe environment at OSS at this critical time.Bottom Line: We care about you, we care about the health of our community, and we do NOT want OSS to be a super spreader event.———————————We thank you for your understanding and we look forward to rescheduling this event AND MORE EVENTS in the future. We will be back!!!
? FACE MASKS are required and shall be WORN by ALL PERSONS (including those that are vaccinated) at our event. We will make TWO reasonable exceptions: masks may be removed (1) when drinking a beverage; or (2) when dancing on the dance floor. Otherwise, PLEASE MASK UP.
- Aug-14-2021 :::: Cancelled
- September 2021 – TBA
- October 2021 – TBA
- November 2021 – TBA
- December 2021 – TBA
- January 2022 – TBA
- February 2022 – TBA
- March 2022 – TBA
Since 2003, we have proudly delivered exceptional “EVENT” experiences for our Old School Nation. Our DJs deliver the music we all remember that covers the 80s, and 90s, and early 00s. The music is essentially “The Soundtrack of Your Life.” You’ll love the OSS Experience and the welcomed trip down musical memory lane.